We make it easy! Choose the way you would like to initiate support.
Over the years we have listened to our clients and implemented many ways to request support based on their needs. If you have an idea let us know! Connect to us Now!
To receive Support from Blue Jean Networks:
Blue Jean Networks provides support for Microsoft Networks, Servers, PCs, and the corresponding technologies around those tools, which enable a company to do business in the modern world. Our Service generally includes all Support for your systems, including servers, workstations, networks, firewalls, internet providers, VPNs, connectivity issues, remote access, email, Key Line of Business, and much more.
We want your experience with BJN to be a great one. Before you call, please check the following: If your trouble is on your PC, please reboot the PC. If you do not, we will probably suggest this first, so this is a great place to start, and often can solve your problem with a hung program, or other issue. To do this:
- Try to restart the PC with the Start Button First.
- If this fails, Try CTRL + ALT + DEL and then choose Restart the PC.
- If this fails, hold your power button in for 10 or 15 seconds, until the PC reboots. This should be a last resort, as doing this can cause other instability in your PC, if done regularly.
- If appropriate, ask around, and see if others are having the same problem you are. If so, that will be very valuable information for us!
- Contact us. Use the information on the “Your Support Options” Tab above.
All of our support options are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can submit a new Service Request using our service request form. Alternatively, you can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include the following, if at all possible:
- Summarize the problem in your email subject line.
- Good description of the problem in the body of your email.
- Error message. If you get an error message, open it up and cut/paste, or Screen Shot it into your email.
- User name that had the problem and what they were doing at the time.
- Name of the screen and tab you were on when you encountered the problem. Example: Company Screen / Activity TabBJN Partner Portal
Partners can enter and review requests directly in the Partner Portal [https://cw.bluejeannetworks.com/support].BJN Emergency SupportEmergency DefinitionAn emergency is a server down, network down, Internet down, key man down.
- Server down is when no one in your business can log into the server. If this happens, please enter “Server Down” in the Summary Description of your ticket. This will notify our on-call engineers during off hours. You can also call our Support line at 817-231-0222.
- Network Down is when no one can connect to anything, local or remote.
- Internet Down is when you can get to local resources like servers and printers, but no one can get to the internet.
- Key Man Down is when a key person is down, such as a CEO or other “C” level executives, payroll, or other key person in the company, for whom the rest of the company is dependent on to get their work done. High ImpactYou could also be experiencing a ‘High Impact’ scenario. While not qualifying as an emergency, a high impact issue can have a large impact on your business and is a high priority to resolve. A ‘High Impact’ issue could be due to the following:
- Server is down
- Email is down – no email can be sent or received
- Inability to invoice – cash flow is being affected
- A key application is down.
If You’ve Already Submitted a Service Request.
If for whatever reason, your account isn’t set up in the Partner Portal, email us email@example.com with your desired password and we will set it up for you. Here is the process that we follow to resolve your service ticket. Once we receive your request for support, several things happen:
- New Service Ticket
A new service ticket is generated with a ticket number that can be used to track your request via the Customer Portal.
- Automatic Acknowledgment
You get an automatic acknowledgment that your request has been received and logged.
- Ticket Processing
Once the ticket has been created, we then process it to evaluate the best resource to handle the question or issue.
- Email Response
You will receive an email directly from a resource as they begin working your request, followed by a phone call to discuss.
- Automatic Updates
The system automatically updates you on the progress or status of the work according to the workflow rules we have set up.
Two special requests to you:
- Ticket Related Responses
If a ticket has been generated and you want to respond or update us about the same issue, please REPLY to the email notification you receive, rather than creating a new email. This allows the system to keep all related correspondence in the same ticket.
- Ticket Un-Related Responses
If you have to notify us of an unrelated problem, please create a new email to and do NOT reply to an existing case or ticket email.