What Makes BJN so Different?
Your business needs a level of sophistication and security to protect your company’s IT and data. Blue Jean Networks provides tools and processes that grow alongside your business’s needs. From IT strategies, processes, and tools, our dedicated team gives your business and employees the ability to succeed.
Other Managed IT companies bring basic tools to the table, along with marginal staff, and lack process or strategy for their clients. Compared to Blue Jean Networks, our team is empowered by knowledge from extensive training, certification, and ongoing learning and support. Our team uses their skills and resources to support your business through our key framework, the Tru-Proactive™ process framework. It includes over 400 settings in your network that other Managed Service Providers (MSPs) miss. You don’t have to worry about that with our team, we get it right.
Creating the Tru-Proactive™ Framework
Any Managed Service Provider (MSP) will claim they are proactive about taking care of your network. More often than not, they are completely reactive. We know because we were just like them. We monitored our client’s network and tried to fix stuff before they noticed it was broken. The result is 95% of what we did was reactive.
We knew you deserved better.
So what is the problem exactly?
A monitoring-only IT solution has 2 problems:
- Monitoring is not actually “proactive.” Instead, monitoring allows a company to see an issue and then respond to it. Once the Managed Service Provider gets the alert that there is a problem, they are quick at work to try and fix it before you can tell that an issue has ever occurred. While this may help keep your system running, it doesn’t help improve it or your network’s defenses and it doesn’t allow for learning on how to stop the problem before it occurs.
- Most network and security issues do not fall into easily discoverable methods. For example, whether your server’s power cord is plugged into the correct port on your uninterruptible power supply (UPS) cannot be told from a monitor running on the PC.
If you get services from a MSP that is only “reactive,” then you and the MSP are stuck in an endless cycle where your business’s growth and security are stinted. More alerts come in, more time is taken up fixing them, and less time is made to make your network better and more secure.
Blue Jean Networks used to be in this horrible cycle until we had a different thought. “What if we could set up a network right the first time? What if each year we checked back to see if it was still set up correctly? What if we added in improvements when we learned about them?”
We realized that if we could do this, then we could eliminate tons of reactive issues, and use the extra time to develop strategies to minimize threats and improve our services for our clients.
The result was stronger networks and endless growth potential for our clients.
This is how we came to invent Tru-Proactive™.
What Is Tru-Proactive™?
Tru-Proactive™ eliminates half of all reactive work. Now, when a client has an issue, we use it to learn more about what risks and challenges they face. Once we solve the problem we then create a new process to secure the network so that the same alert will not come back again. This is being Truly Proactive.
What Can You Expect from Tru-Proactive™?
Tru-Proactive™ has identified over 400 threats and possible problems that must be dealt with on your network and checks regularly to ensure they don’t happen. These threats and possible problems include:
- How your power cables are set up and run to the uninterruptible power supplies
- How your DNS is configured
- How your IP Scheme works
- How your wireless is setup
- How your security is set up
We created a 12-month programmed maintenance interval (PMI) schedule to check your system’s network to verify it is set up correctly and fix any potential problem. This ensures that everything is running properly.
Tru-Proactive™ is filled with checks and balances, allowing your network to grow and develop alongside your business. For one monthly price, you will never have to worry about paying more for making your system better. That is the Blue Jean promise. Contact Blue Jean Networks today for more information on our Tru-Proactive™ or for an estimate.