Blue Jean Networks, founded in 2008, provides expert Managed IT Services and Support to businesses in Fort Worth and throughout the Metroplex. We partner with our customers and support them in the challenges they face with Information Technology (IT) as it relates to their business.
Building the Blue Jean Networks Company
Before the company was founded in 2008, we knew the following to be true:
- We had to be experts and current in the field of ever-changing information technology
- We had to care about the people and customers we serve
- We had to provide real value to our customers
- We had to work as a team with a specific vision and define responsibilities
Our Company Values and Commitments
Based on what we knew to be true, we established our company values and commitments:
- We will be givers
- We will always have each other’s back, both internally and with our customers
- We will be both learners and teachers
- We will be honest with our internal team and customers and build trust
- We will own our mistakes, and help each other out of the mistakes we make
- We will tell the hard truth, to each other, and to our clients, when necessary, with love and compassion
Fort Worth’s Managed Services and I.T. Support Experts
Our clients tell us that Blue Jean Networks has been bringing a level of caring and secure IT Support like they have not seen before from any of their former I.T. companies.
They tell us that services like this, including technical helpdesk support and Virtual CIO offerings, have never been experienced in the Fort Worth and Dallas area. They see a team that was founded in 2008 on the belief that success starts with open and transparent client-employee communication. The result is, our client’s success is our success, which is why you will not find a team that works smarter or harder than the Blue Jean Networks team.
Enterprise IT Services
We know our clients need enterprise-level IT practices and solutions at an affordable price that will allow them to continue to invest in their company’s growth and development. Our experienced and close-knit team of employees has built and developed an amazing infrastructure for our clients and clients who are passionate about the support they receive.
Various types of businesses use our service, but at the heart of what they receive is an I.T. system that eliminates issues before they can cause expensive downtime. Our clients gain time to focus on their business moving forward.
Quality Backed by Experience and Support Organizations
You need a Managed Service provider that understands that to be the best, they have to have a full understanding of the ever-changing world of IT. That is why our staff continually trains. Knowledge is power, which is why we also take the time to learn from others in our trade.
Our memberships include:
Blue Jean Networks Recognized Locally and Nationally:
- Winner in Inc. Magazine ”Best Places to Work” 2020 “Before America had to reconceive the whole notion of workplace, more than 3,000 companies applied to be named one of Inc.’s Best Workplaces, (including Blue Jean Networks). And we surveyed their employees, a record 370,000 of them, to better understand how they feel about their company. Not surprisingly, employees at these firms are engaged by their work, wherever it is–the average engagement score was 73.5 percent. But among the honorees, the typical score is above 90 percent. These are people who truly find meaning at work. And great benefits. Among the honorees, 100 percent provide health insurance. And 62 percent of them take employees to off-site retreats. It may be a while before those retreats resume, but even in these trying times, the best operators will find a way to attract and reward great workers.” – Introducing Inc.’s Best Workplaces of 2020
- Winner in the 2018 FW Inc. Entrepreneur of Excellence Competition “The judges chose the finalists and category winners based on sales and profit growth, best practices, ethical business practices, innovation, perseverance, and community involvement. The judges made their decisions in early November; the magazine’s ownership and staff had no input into their choices. The category winners’ identities were kept secret until they were revealed Thursday at the Fort Worth Club. There was no cost associated with applying for, or being considered for, this award. “– FW Inc.
- Business Growth and Performance
- Sound Business Strategies and Practices
- Customer Service Strategies and Practices
- Business Challenges
- Unique and Innovative Approaches
- Community Involvement and Contribution
- Employee Relations
Our Managed IT Services Provider Plan Guarantee
Our team is committed to implementing strategies that protect your systems of data loss. We use disaster prevention strategies and come up with disaster plans to ensure that you are protected before disasters can happen, safeguarding you in the worst-case scenarios.
Round the Clock Maintenance
Blue Jean Networks provides 24/7 access to remote & on-site server remediation services at a flat monthly rate. This is just another way Blue Jean Networks looks out for its clients.
Live Help Desk Support
We don’t just rely on a machine to do our job for us, nor do we have offshore techs. We always have a dedicated local employee ready to help answer any questions you may have. Fast and reliable, Blue Jean Networks makes sure our IT solutions are available 24/7.
The result of all of this is, you get an I.T. department that can bolt on to your company, and know that everything is being done to help you be great at what you do.
Get in Touch
Turn to a team that has your best interests at heart and contact Blue Jean Networks or schedule a call here today! Our superior technology and customer service are sure to help your business grow and help you reach your goals.