At Blue Jean Networks, we consider our team our family. Each day, all of our employees come ready to work, passionate about helping our clients, and eager to face the challenges that the day brings. We believe strongly in investing in the future and well-being of our staff to continue fostering a strong sense of community and teamwork.
Recently, our business was listed by Inc. as one of the best workplaces in 2020. This recognition was given after employees at our office was given the opportunity to take a survey about their happiness working for our company. What did our staff appreciate the most about working for Blue Jean Networks? Here is what they recognized the most;
Investment In Our Staff As Individuals
With any company, it can be easy to forget that your team is built of unique individuals. At Blue Jean Networks, our difference is that we take the time to invest in our staff, whether that means their health, future, or education. We provide the following to all of our staff:
- Financial Planning Services: Knowing how to handle finances makes the difference between living paycheck to paycheck and living life to the fullest
- Matching Employee Retirement Contributions: Our staff invests their hard work and energy into our business and we want to invest in their retirement. This is why we match any contributions our staff puts towards their future
- Tuition Reimbursement: Knowledge is power which is why we offer tuition reimbursement for our staff so that they can continue their education
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave (Maternity Leave Longer Than 8 Weeks): Children are a blessing to not only their families but this country. At Blue Jean Networks, we recognize that children are the hope for our future and we want to give parents the best chance possible to make a strong impact.
- Profit-Sharing: We are only profitable because we have a dedicated team that puts everything they have into what they do. We reward that by giving them each a share of the profits that our company earns.
Investment in the Community
At Blue Jean Networks, we are proud of our community in the Fort Worth area. This is why we offer paid time off for community service, allowing our team to go out and serve those around us without putting their families at risk by missing a paycheck.
Investment in Our Team’s Mental Well Being
We offer stress relief breaks for all of our staff. This gives them the time to breathe, take care of themselves, and come back to work with a clear head. Stress not only puts more pressure on our staff but also negatively affects our productivity. We want our staff to be feeling great, energized, and not overwhelmed.
Blue Jean Networks Does IT Differently
When you invest in Blue Jean Networks, you are investing in the hardworking individuals who work hard to keep your business’s IT up and running. Become part of the family and contact Blue Jean Networks to talk about how outsourcing your business’s IT can help you!